Tracking Fuel Costs
A few links that track gas prices and other related items (via the WSJ):
• GasPriceWatch.com -- A database-driven site that allows users to search for the lowest prices across the country; depends on "spotters" to supply data.
• GasBuddy.com -- A nationwide site that aggregates data from 170 local gasoline-price Web sites operated by GasBuddy, such as losangelesgasprices.com or californiagasprices.com.
• FuelEconomy.com -- This site offers links for price information on a state-by-state basis, which drills down into lists of city links.
• FuelMeUp.com -- A consumer-based site that depends on drivers to submit data on where to find the cheapest gasoline around the country.
• Fuel Cost Calculator -- This site estimates the amount and cost of gasoline needed to complete vacation trips, based on current prices from AAA's daily online Fuel Gauge Report, as well as the latest highway fuel economy ratings from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Surge in Gasoline Prices Spark Dire Comparisons and Forecasts
WALL STREET JOURNAL ONLINE, August 31, 2005 2:17 p.m.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tracking Fuel Costs:
Just filled up, $2.69 for regular at Exxon in north Jersey. However, I passed another Exxon and two budget stations, the latter two always being the cheapest, that were already at $2.99 regular. And this is in one of the states with relatively low gas taxes. Too bad they don't make my full size Yukon in a hybrid!
Posted by: Andy Nardone | Aug 31, 2005 5:18:20 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.