The WSJ Book Index
While the NYT may be ignoring Business Books, the WSJ is not: Here is their list of the top 10 Business books, from their Business Book Index (see below):
- The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan
- Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Women & Money by Suze Orman
- Basic Black by Cathie Black
- Think Big and Kick Ass in Business and Life by Donald J. Trump
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
click for interactive chart
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The WSJ Book Index:
I've read a few of those listed in the past few weeks, the 4 hour work week included.
The 4 hour work week sounds good on paper, but I don't think it will work in the real world, after having run several corps in the past. Worth the read though.
Posted by: bucky katt | Dec 1, 2007 12:51:09 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.