Bank Earnings Are Fugly !
Thursday, October 16, 2008 | 09:15 AM
Wow, this is some collection of disasters:
• Merrill Lynch Reports Fifth Straight Quarterly Loss; Merrill's Net Loss Widens on $9.5 Billion in Write-Downs
• Citigroup reports $2.8 billion loss, hit by credit losses; Citigroup Posts Fourth Consecutive Loss on Mortgage Writedowns
• Switzerland Gives UBS a Bailout; Credit Suisse Raises Funds
• UBS and Credit Suisse Get Urgent Funds
• Banks Brace for Slump as Economy Weakens
• Wachovia eyed big Buffett investment
The exceptions? Wells Fargo, JPM:
• Earnings stink, but...
• Way To Go, Wells Fargo
• JPMorgan profits fall, but top views
Thursday, October 16, 2008 | 09:15 AM | Permalink
| Comments (60)
| TrackBack (0)
add to de.li.cious | digg this! | add to technorati | email this post
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Bank Earnings Are Fugly !:
Long energy, short financials?
Posted by: leftback | Oct 16, 2008 9:36:56 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.