Monday, October 31, 2011
Millionaires Support Warren Buffett's Tax on the Rich $$
Posted at 04:01 PM | Permalink
Best of times, Worst of Times
Has America Become an Oligarchy? $$
Posted at 07:37 AM | Permalink
Seasonality: Stocks Going By the Book $$
Posted at 07:06 AM | Permalink
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- America (United States of): A country located in the N. Western Hemisphere that is #1.
- Bible: A sacred text that provides incontestable answers when thumped.
- Birth Certificate: An official birth record required of all US Presidents, regardless of race, since 2008.
- Capitalism: A system of economic organization that has never been attempted.
- Christmas: A holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, now rarely celebrated due to persecution by atheists.
- Compromise: (uncommon) A form of political suicide.
- Coast (East): A very bad coast of the continental United States.
- Coast (West): Another really inexcusable coast.
- Communism: The belief that the government should ever do anything.
- Condescending: Accurately informed.
- Constitution (U.S.): The hallowed founding document of the United States, the text of which must be interpreted strictly and amended immediately.
- Corporations: Large people who are overtaxed.
- Deficits: 1) Fiscal shortfalls incurred by Democrats that threaten to bankrupt the country. 2) Fiscal shortfalls incurred by Republicans that don't matter.
- Democrat: A political party.
- Election: A method of selecting representatives, the fraudulence of which may be determined by the outcome.
- Elitist: Qualified.
- Endangered Species: Animals that have it coming.
- Evolution: A theory of human origins that is out there.
- Extremist (Liberal): Espousing or adhering to political beliefs that are held by only a majority of Americans.
- Fact: Information that has been verifiably posted to a RedState comment board.
- Forest (National): Trees that have it coming.
- Gut: Region of the body from which decisions should be made.
- Homosexuality: A membership-only lifestyle organization that perpetuates itself through youth recruitment.
- Hitler: A man to whom it would be inappropriate to compare President Obama in spite of the many uncanny similarities.
- Jesus: Charismatic religious leader and son of God; born in Bethlehem in the year 0; beliefs include love, charity, enhanced interrogation, privatized healthcare, elimination of the estate tax, and the right to carry concealed semiautomatic weapons.
- League (Ivy): an association of eight Eastern universities and colleges, the lack of a fancy education from which qualifies a candidate for political office.
- Liberal: A person who should be rounded up and shot but not really.
- Marxism: A political and economic philosophy developed by Karl Marx and promulgated by Paul Krugman.
- Media (Mainstream): Where you won't hear things.
- Medicare: A fraudulent, socialistic boondoggle that is sacrosanct.
- Mexicans: Brown people who have it coming.
- Mountaintops: Ancient rock formations that have it coming.
- Muslims: Brown people who have it coming.
- News: Fox News
- Obamacare: A Federally-mandated policy to address the national oversupply of grandparents through euthanasia.
- Organic: Eaten by lesbians.
- Party (Tea): A grass-roots movement of patriotic Americans fighting for the principle of "No Taxation With Representation."
- Poll: A survey used to determine, to within a margin of error, what percentage of Americans are right.
- Poverty: The condition of having inadequate financial or material resources due to not trying hard enough.
- Propaganda: The politically motivated dissemination of biased information, opinion, or data through its publication in the New York Times.
- Punishment (Capital): The legally authorized killing by the State of someone who is definitely guilty.
- Racism: A form of discrimination that typically happens in reverse.
- Regulation: Rules issued by a government agency for no reason.
- Ronald Reagan: A fictional character based loosely on President Ronald Reagan.
- Scientist: A person who employs a rigorous system of observation, experiment, measurement, and verification to perpetuate his Godless left-wing agenda.
- Social Security: A redistributionist Ponzi scheme that is sacrosanct.
- Socialism: An economic system invented by FDR.
- Taxes: Levies imposed by the government that raise more revenue the lower they are.
- Torture: A method of interrogation that does not rise to the level of torture.
- Terrorist: A person to whom a person who threatens to destroy the U.S. economy unless his demands are met should not be compared.
- Unbiased: Giving equal weight to both sides of the looking glass.
- Wealthy (the): People who earned every penny.
- Up: A direction which, depending on circumstances, is down.
- Warming (Global): An anomalous, anthropogenic increase in the earth's atmospheric and oceanic temperatures that isn't happening.
- Welfare: A government program to distribute Cadillacs to unwed mothers.
- Yes: (no translation available)
Posted at 07:04 AM | Permalink
Friday, October 28, 2011
Posted at 03:12 PM | Permalink
Gauging the Fallout of Another Rescue $$
Posted at 07:25 AM | Permalink
Interesting iPhone Android Visualization $AAPL $GOOG $$
Posted at 06:49 AM | Permalink
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Splendid Field of Candidates
'Dark Pool' Settlement Shines Light on Potential Abuses $$
Posted at 06:57 AM | Permalink