Tuesday, May 27, 2008
More Ben Steinery
Wow, Ben Stein is an even bigger jackass than I ever imagined. I swore off mentioning is crackpot economic analysis, but the guy has now completely jumped the shark:
Friday, May 02, 2008
Expelled Exposed: "Intelligent Design is just Creationism in Disguise
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
A Limit to Nonsense
via The Week
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Vatican announces 7 NEW flavors of sin!
Via Indexed comes this terribly funny card:
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Creationism with Ricky Gervais
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Top Fifty Atheist T-Shirts
Top Fifty Atheist T-Shirt and Bumper Sticker Aphorisms
- Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers
- Honk If Your Religious Beliefs Make You An Asshole
- Intelligent Design Makes My Monkey Cry
- Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion.
- There's A REASON Why Atheists Don't Fly Planes Into Buildings
- "Worship Me or I Will Torture You Forever. Have a Nice Day." God.
- God Doesn't Kill People. People Who Believe in God Kill People.
- If There is No God, Then What Makes the Next Kleenex Pop Up?
- He's Dead.
It's Been 2,000 years.
He's Not Coming Back.
Get OVER It Already!
- All religion is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry. -Edgar Allen Poe.
- Viva La Evolución!
- Actually, If You Look It Up, The Winter Solstice Is The Reason For The Season
- I Wouldn't Trust Your God Even If He Did Exist
- Cheeses Is Lard. Argue With THAT If You Can.
- People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs
- Jesus is Coming? Don't Swallow That.
- Threatening Children With Hell Is FUN!
- GOD - APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD!
- Jesus Told Me Republicans SUCK
- God + Whacky Tobacky = Platypus
- God Doesn't Exist. So, I Guess That Means No One Loves You.
- When the Rapture Comes, We'll Get Our Country Back!
- Q. How Do We Know the Holy Ghost Was Catholic?
A. He Used the Rhythm Method Instead of a Condom.
- You Say "Heretic" Like It Was a BAD Thing
- I Love Christians. They Taste Like Chicken.
- Science: It Works, Bitches.
- "Intelligent Design" Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987
- I Found God Between The Sheets
- I Gave Up Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo For Lent
- My Flying Monkey Can Beat Up Your Guardian Angel
- Every Time You Play With Yourself, God Kills a Kitten
- If God Wanted People to Believe in Him, Then Why Did He Invent Logic?
- Praying Is Politically Correct Schizophrenia
- ALL Americans Are African Americans
- I Forget - Which Day Did God Make All The Fossils?
- I Was An Atheist Until The Hindus Convinced Me That I Was God
- The Spanish Inquisition: The Original Faith-based Initiative
- If we were made in his image, when why aren't humans invisible too?
- JESUS SAVES....You From Thinking For Yourself
- How Can You Disbelieve in Evolution If You Can't Even Define It?
- Q. How Can You Tell That Your God is Man-made?
A. If He Hates All the Same People You Do.
- Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex
- I Went to Public School in Kansas and All I Got Was This Lousy T-shirt and a Poor Understanding of the Scientific Method.
- WWJD = We Won. Jesus Died.
- The Family That Prays Together is Brainwashing the Children
- Oh, Look, Honey Another Pro-lifer For War
- Another Godless Atheist for Peace and World Harmony
- God is Unavailable Right Now. Can I Help You?
- When Lip Service to Some Mysterious Deity Permits Bestiality on
Wednesday and Absolution on Sundays, Cash Me Out. Frank Sinatra.
- No Gods. No Mullets.
Monday, January 21, 2008
How very "UnChristian" of them:
Banned From Church
Reviving an ancient practice, churches are exposing sinners and shunning those who won't repent.
WSJ, January 18, 2008; Page W1
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Yom Kippur versus Lent
Before he started to host The Daily Show, I saw Jon Stewart do his monologue on one of those charity benefits organized by Denis Leary. Comparing Yom Kippur to Lent and, therefore, Jews to Catholics, Stewart said:
“You give up something for 40 days. We go one day without eating. Even in sin, you pay retail.”
via Comic Mix